Friday, October 7, 2016

Review: The Third Wheel

The Third Wheel The Third Wheel by Jeff Kinney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

AND I'm done!

This one, the seventh in the last 20 days says some things.

First : Jeff Kinney is a total ROCKSTAR . He has mastered the art of writing great episodes one after the other.

Second : I am a lifetime fan. No proofs needed.

Third : There's always something or the other thing trolling Greg. I can assure you that no square inch of the book turned out as boring. None.

Fourth : The third wheel or the stepney, your life never fails to get hold of the funny bone. May true love bless you in the future editions. *Amen*

Uncle Gary is the star! A total kickass character.

The chicken pox fear stifling Mr. Greg Heffley was represented like a pro. The end is hilariously fine tuned.

So fine tuned that you're just counting days for the next novel to hit the stores. Guess this is what will happen to me when my GR counter hits the 10th book of this series.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid, You Beauty !!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books!

Archit's best books

Riding
Harables: Short Stories 1
Keeping The Promises
The Trip
She: Ekla Cholo Re
Aqson Level I
The Dying Dance
The Arrival
No Safe Zone
The Yorkshire Biryani
How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You
Scarlet Nights
The BNO
Yama's Lieutenant
Monkeys, Motorcycles, and Misadventures
Coinman: An Untold Conspiracy
Mr Bean In Town
Ines' Words
Diary of a Minecraft Alex #2
Diary of a Minecraft Alex #1


Archit Ojha's favorite books »