Saturday, September 24, 2016

Review: Who Moved My Cheese?

Who Moved My Cheese? Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Change or get run over !



A great many people have recommended this particular one to me; I did not read.
[Self discovering it from your collection I found out why. I simply had to put your name in the Recommendation Box, Pooja.]

We might be the most evolved species on the planet but sometimes we do over-process. Adapting and forecasting change lurking around the corner is mark of sheer greatness.

The best quote perhaps was curbing the wrong interpretations that might be drawn out : that you should try behaving in a new way in the same relationship. Do not change the person but innovate your habits. If you love your partner, let them know about it in a million different ways that change everyday.

Novelty is what keeps things moving.

The story is perfectly written and takes up one hour of your life but may just give you a knowledge of a lifetime. I can see these terms being recited to people in the company I work or the football teams I lead.

And I quote,

"Keep moving whilst riding a bicycle. Else you fall down."


Keep your senses sharp. Sniff the changes and scurry to action.

And of course, Be Worldclass like the very book itself.

Verdict : Spencer Johnson hits the bulls-eye in a 60 minute book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books!

Archit's best books

Riding
Harables: Short Stories 1
Keeping The Promises
The Trip
She: Ekla Cholo Re
Aqson Level I
The Dying Dance
The Arrival
No Safe Zone
The Yorkshire Biryani
How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You
Scarlet Nights
The BNO
Yama's Lieutenant
Monkeys, Motorcycles, and Misadventures
Coinman: An Untold Conspiracy
Mr Bean In Town
Ines' Words
Diary of a Minecraft Alex #2
Diary of a Minecraft Alex #1


Archit Ojha's favorite books »